2013年5月20日星期一

www.airjordanshoeonline2013.com jordan outlet hko118

Just then, suddenly heard behind pops applause! jordan store Surprised a moment and recovered illegal channels: Mom! Preoccupied with playing happy, did not even find someone behind! jordan shoes Reinforcements, they have to play a game! jordan shoes Cursed turn around, out of the two figures in the dark, is actually a black and white two burly foreigners! Two heads are high, estimated at about 180-190. High uplift of the blood T-shirt is definitely not fat, that black foreigners face smirking patting the palm of your hand.

But who would know N years later, I also used the same vision to look at the world? I always feel they have seen there until I shine at the moment, I suddenly think of it, jordan outlet I see two foreigners at the bar. If I fight, only you do not have to stand up, but cold in there to watch. That black foreigners thumbs, smiled and said in broken Chinese:......, good, good, your good effort! The voice was cold and did not get any praised.

I want to get out of here, the farther the better! Looks like I inadvertently step back and coldly asked: jordan shoes What kind of people, their helper? That black foreigners Shaking the hand said: you do not know these people, why should help them. Why do not you kill them? This will save a lot of trouble. I hear some silent, watching their expression of indifference, it seems to kill them for them, just a very common thing. It is against the law! I have never seen such a human life as a child's play, even though I angry, just black dog fight can not be evil only, kill almost impossible for me!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论